Monday, November 9, 2009

How to get your decorating funk on...


So one day a couple of months ago my 9 yr. old daughter walks in, hugs me, and announces that her "beautiful" room just doesn't fit her funky personality. Sadly, I must concede she was right....only problem; after 13 yrs. of decorating in the children's industry, I've NEVER done funky! What I did know is that Mackenzie is our target market so Jubilee had to get their "funk" on:) I'm adding a picture (please excuse the iPhone quality) of what we did. I think you'll see we found a really nice happy medium, and assuming many of you face this same challenge, we are excited to be introducing it to the market. Those fabulous colorful flowers attached to the shade....those are magnets! I'm also adding a sneak peek of another new introduction. The scalloped round magnet board is displaying one of our new metal letters and a butterfly magnet. Exciting new things coming your way. Jenny
P. S. Best of luck decorating for your "tweener"!

No comments:

Post a Comment