Friday, December 11, 2009

A day in the life of Rocky the office dog!

If you refer to earlier posts, in the very beginning I introduced you to Rocky the office dog.  I also mentioned that Cary and he aren't particulary close. (If dogs had litter boxes his would be Cary's office, and for those of you that know Cary....it doesn't go over well!)  I mention this because I want to clarify Cary DID NOT place the bag on Rocky's head, he might of considered leaving it for a very brief moment, but Rocky got himself in this predicament all by himself.  You see there is a theme behind Rocky's pictures....food.  The first post he is guarding a chicken bone and here he was scouring the trash for scraps.  I personally find this quite amusing considering he is all of 3lbs.  All this being said, Rocky has seperation anxiety so he wasn't in the bag for more then a second before he was rescued.  After cleaning off his tennis ball size head and feeding him a marshmellow all was well!  Enjoy,  Jenny

2 comments:

  1. So glad to hear all is well! Those trash scraps are difficult to navigate around! Happy New Year! xo Lidy
    ps. sorry I won't see you at the show this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I would love to see more pictures of Rocky!! he looks like such a little rascle!! I also love Jubilee! your items are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete