Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Happy Holidays from Rocky the office dog.....

Lot's of people have inquired about Rocky the office dog and what he's up to these days.  He's a little tired from all the decorating he's been doing so right now he's sleeping soundly in his bed:)  As I'm typing Cary is reading over my shoulder and just asked me if Rocky "decorating" is code for "potty"....only he didn't use the term "potty"!  Rocky's favorite place to relieve himself on a cold Winter day is Cary's office.....doesn't go over well at all!!  If Rocky's not careful Cary may pack him up and send him FedEx as a X-mas gift to our best customer;)  I'm waiting for Cary to suggest we use him as our next free giveaway.  I think Rocky is safe... Nancy has threatened to remove her services if we remove her dog.  People say she reminds them of Shirley McClaine why?  Till next time, Jenny

1 comment:

  1. i WOULD LIKE TO ORDER ONE "'ROCKY" DOG FOR
    MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO MYSELF!! THAT IS THE CUSTEST DOG EVER!!I AM SURPRISED THAT NANCY HASNT PUT CHANDELIER CRYSTALS ON HIS NECK...
    SO CUTE!! HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!!
    MISS YOU ALL!
    kiM

    ReplyDelete